- ✔️Great taste of joumou since it is 100% Joumou that has been dried up
- ✔️100% Calabaza Squash powder, no nonsense added
- ✔️Great for soups – One bag of 8oz will make an average 6Qt of soup. For puree or thicker soup, add less water. For thinner soup, use only 4oz per 6QT.
- ✔️Add to baking for nutty Kabocha pumpkin flavor – (This Kabocha pumpkin is from the cultivar Cucurbita moschata. The popular Halloween pumpkin is from the cultivar Cucurbita pepo. The 2 are not the same in texture and flavor)
- ✔️ Save ⏳time and money💰. No peeling, cutting, and processing
Calabaza SQUASH Powder- Kabocha, West Indian pumpkin- Joumou en poud- Great for Making soup, Baking, 100% vegetable. Raw. No salt added. Gluten Free. 1 lb (2x8oz)by Monayiti
Monayiti pumpkin powder is made from fresh calabaza (Cuban pumpkin). Calabaza is also called West Indian pumpkin, joumou, giraumon, Cuban squash. It has deep orange color and is sweeter, more flavorful than pumpkin. This pumpkin is great for soup and can be added in baked goods.
Never worry about not having time to cook your vegetables and watching them spoil. What a waste of money and time! Monayiti dried vegetable is shelf-stable. Bring it to your outdoor outings, keep it in your cupboard for days when you don’t feel like spending a lot of time in the kitchen.